Strategic Communications and
We work with organizations to develop and execute informed communications and marketing strategies and tactics intended to educate, motivate, and engage target audiences. Our portfolio includes full-service communications and marketing solutions to Federal Government programs, foundations, and private sector companies, including the Department of Defense (DoD), the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Download the One-pager
Experts You Can Trust
You come first. We are your trusted colleagues and tireless advocates working collaboratively with you to pursue results and drive your organization’s value. Our award-winning consulting team delivers seasoned expertise, innovative ideas, and exceptional service that bridges the gap between big-picture strategy, day-to-day implementation, and effective outcomes. We offer:
- Communications strategy and planning
- Social marketing and health communications
- Materials and message development
- Outreach implementation
- Enabling technologies (databases, collaboration tools)
- Formative and evaluation research (focus groups, surveys, stakeholder interviews)
- Plain language writing
- Section 508 compliance
- Social media strategy and analysis
- Project management
Gain a Strategic Advantage
Stronger programs, more visible brands, empowered stakeholders, breakthrough creative content, and better outcomes are all products of our dedicated team of communications and marketing experts. We create awareness, encourage action, shift perceptions, drive behavior change, and inform strategy using proven communications approaches, marketing best practices, and insight-driven creative.
Small Firm. Big Results.
We are a firm that is small in size, yet big in results. We are both agile and entrepreneurial in how we work, and big enough to handle your largest and most complex assignments. Integrated at our core, we are structured so that all clients benefit from cross-functional expertise, persistent creativity, and the direct, daily involvement of our most senior leaders across all business lines.
Making an Impact
As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we see limitless opportunities to contribute to our clients and the social good by doing what we do best. Our goal is to inspire, engage, and educate our clients, our employees, and other stakeholders across multiple platforms to build stronger communities.
Impact by the Numbers
- Increased enrollment in the VA/DoD eBenefits web portal by 209% in the first 6 months of our campaign. Now more than 5 million Veterans and Service Members are enrolled.
- Generated more than 62 million impressions through a targeted VA Claim Exam campaign resulting in more than 270,000 total landing page views, 76,000 materials downloads, and 45,000 total video views in eight months. Veteran national satisfaction with exams increased by 10.5% for those using new materials.
- Increased Veteran use of Fully Developed Claims from only 2% in FY2012 to over 55% in FY2015. There was a 62% increase in FDCs filed from fiscal year 2014 to 2015 alone.
- Increased PTSD Consultation Program Consultations by 89% in a year to year comparison.
- Launched a new national outreach campaign in three weeks for the Secretary of VA- the Decision Ready Claim (DRC) Initiative, including print publications, digital advertising, testimonial videos and partnership engagement.
Download the One-pager
Who to Know
Nicole Carey, MS
Vice President, Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing
Ms. Carey is the Vice President of the Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing practice at Dynamic Integrated Services. She is an experienced communications and marketing professional with expertise in strategic communications planning and execution, social marketing, and stakeholder engagement with particular emphasis in health and benefits communications, marketing, and research.
Request More Information