Continuing IT automation, and the expansion of cloud-based services and digital business require new approaches to align and safeguard the physical and digital worlds of people and organizations. DIS utilizes our decades of experience to usher in strategic thinking, new technologies, and innovative ideas to improve processes, remove inefficiencies, and protect information how and where our clients need it.Download the One-pager
DIS delivers a suite of flexible information technology (IT) and information security solutions that reduce costs, mitigate risks, and facilitate compliance. The technical knowledge and industry expertise of our professionals help organizations make informed decisions to reach IT goals. Our work increases operational capacity by streamlining processes, integrating systems, and maximizing technology investment.
- Agile IT System Delivery
- Data Engineering, Virtualization, and Delivery
- Cyber Security
- Network Services
- Cloud Migration
- Salesforce Solutions
- Next Generation Technical Solution Engineering
- Business Process Management and Enhancement
- Health IT Solutions
- IT Project Management
- Information Security Strategy
- Regulatory Compliance and Framework Adoption
- HIPAA, FISMA, FITARA, DATA Act
As a full-service consulting firm, we work closely with clients to develop specific policies, procedures, and solutions that fit their business needs. Our information technology team delivers secure, integrated solutions to its clients.
Information Technology Team
- Understands the complex nature of systems integration and information security
- Conceptualizes, designs, develops, documents, provides training for, deploys, integrates, and maintains custom IT solutions
- Protects data, minimizes risk, and ensures compliance with HIPAA/HITECH Acts
- Continually examines program policy and design, the exposures within a system, and their likelihood of exploit
- Combines extensive interviews, documentation, reviews, observations, and technical analysis to form assessments
Whether assessing vulnerabilities or implementing a new information security strategy, DIS's extensive IT experience has helped Federal clients such as the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), and other commercial and government health care clients maintain and enhance their information management systems.
Download the One-pager
Who to Know
President and Chief Operating Officer
Scott E. Semple serves as the Chief Operating Officer and IT lead for DIS. A proven executive with more than 30 years of hands-on management and leadership of technology, Scott has served as a senior business executive, entrepreneur, technologist, and strategic technology consultant to Federal and commercial clients globally. He has successfully envisioned and led several technology-based businesses from concept to profitability and exit, both as entrepreneur and corporate executive. Extensive experience in corporate and business development, product and service creation and management, IP creation (awarded US patent), emerging technologies (including cloud and green computing, cyber security, managed services), marketing, operations, JVs and strategic alliances. Scott has a deep personal network of Federal leaders in DoD and civilian agencies as well as commercial firms.
Request More Information