Human Capital Management and Orgranizational Development
Today’s government and business challenges require innovative thinking to find the best ways to address HR, talent and organizational priorities. DIS’s human capital management service knows how to address the full continuum of organizational management and change issues that arise in any enterprise with an approach that is scalable, adaptable, and capable of being applied to strategic, tactical, and operational aspects of an organization.Download the One-pager
We leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help us design and execute critical programs from business-driven HR to effective talent, leadership, and change management programs, ensuring the right people with the right capabilities are in the right positions to deliver the best results.
Meeting client goals within changing cultural and operating environments is at the forefront of what we do. Using DIS’s Integrated HCM framework, we can meet the diverse range of human capital challenges and mission-critical needs of our clients so that they can take the required actions to see tangible and meaningful results. With this comprehensive and flexible approach as our foundation, we offer robust services and complete HCM solutions based on an organization’s requirements, ranging from workload and workforce planning and analytics to enterprise and agency change management and performance improvement.
As a full-service consulting firm, we work closely with clients to develop specific policies, procedures, and solutions that fit their business needs. Our information technology team delivers secure, integrated solutions to its clients.
Human Capital Management Team
- Drives continuous improvement and organizational effectiveness through adult learning systems, applications, networks, logistics and solutions
- Improves personnel and organizational effectiveness through supporting people with timely, relevant and expertly delivered learning,consulting and development opportunities
- Mitigates risk through effective change management and ensures buy-in across the full spectrum of organizational stakeholders
- Reinforces collaboration and continuous communication as a foundation for HR process and performance improvement
- Employs SPHR- and PMP-certified professionals to support large-scale HR projects and programs to bring efficiency, effectiveness and value
- Enhances organizational change management processes and uses a deliberate approach to facilitate change and garner buy-in from those affected
- Aligns all components of an organization through HR transformation and process improvement
- Partners with subject matter experts to streamline processes and meet key people-related objectives
Download the One-pager
Who to Know
Senior Consultant, Human Capital Management
Mr. Barlow is Senior Consultant with the DIS Human Capital Management practice. He has over 14 years of experience working with government agencies and commercial clients to help minimize the people-related risks to their organizations and improve their workforces. Jeffrey brings a wealth of experience in employee development, HR process improvement and change management. Current and past clients include the Small Business Administration (SBA) and other agencies.
Request More Information